[hibernate-dev] Integration test failure

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Wed Oct 12 08:53:18 EDT 2011

Hi,

I don't think my settings.xml is wrong, but I am wondering whether we run
into
a Shrinkwrap bug -  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/SHRINKWRAP-294

In MeberRegistrationIT we are using MavenDependencyResolver which might not
honor my settings in settings.xml. According to the Jira this is fixed in
version 1.0.0-beta-5.

Looking at the version pulled in via arquillian - 1.0.0-beta-3 - this
might indeed
be a problem.

--Hardy