[hibernate-dev] [HSEARCH] 4.0.0.Beta 1 planning

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Tue Sep 6 04:18:46 EDT 2011

Hi Sanne, Hardy and all,

With Alpha 2 out last week it's time to enter the beta cycle.

To get a CR1 as planned, we need to get a Beta1 out to users by September 14th. That's going to be the only Beta.
Can you take the lead on this? During this period I will be off.

I trust you can decide what should be in and what should be left out. The only hard line is the date (14/09, max 15/09). I am still online for two days, we can chat about the feature list.

Emmanuel