[hibernate-dev] HHH-3244 supporting unicode literal type

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Sep 6 15:20:05 EDT 2011

The better option in my opinion is a specific annotation ala
@Nationalized (https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/HHH-5869).  AFAIR We
were trying to see if the JPA expert group wanted to address this as
well and fall in line with whatever solution they decided on if so.
Probably best to just move forward with ours and deal with the
javax.persistence solution if/when it comes about.