[hibernate-dev] OGM feature request on forums

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Thu Sep 29 12:52:37 EDT 2011

Hi,
there is this thread on the OGM forums, for which I think the last
post makes an interesting read:

https://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?p=2449117#p2449117

people want the flexibility of the "grid", but still permanently store
the important stuff in their trusted relational database.

I agree with the user in saying that this would certainly make OGM
even more interesting, something to consider in the design as a long
term plan.
In addition, it would provide a reliable way to perform relational queries :)