[hibernate-dev] Candidates for the May SourceForge Project Of The Month

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Tue Apr 3 14:26:46 EDT 2012

Selective quoter ;)

Your project is on the ballot for the May POTM, and I wanted to give
you plenty of warning, so that you can take advantage of this
opportunity for further promotion of your project. The vote will take
place on TwtPoll.com, which facilitates promotion of the poll via
Twitter. Note that this also requires a Twitter account to vote, due to
the need to prevent vote fraud, and the lack of a voting system built
into SourceForge itself. I can elaborate on that some more if desired.
I'll follow up in the next day or two with the URL of the vote itself -
that's not set up just yet

So as I read it, the voting will be done via twitter.  The poll simply
has not been set up yet (May is few days away yet)...