[hibernate-dev] Copyright year in license header

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Apr 12 18:16:36 EDT 2012

Gunnar, it is largely irrelevant based on the legal expertise we have
been given by Red Hat.

But if you are going to keep up with it (and I think there is value to
that, and do it myself still) generally the year should just be touched
for non-trivial updates.  A range is good.  Simply updating the year to
the current year is fine.  Listing years of all such non-trivial
updates is yet another good approach.  Personally I tend to just update
the year.