[hibernate-dev] [HV] Running single TCK tests

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Tue Apr 24 04:28:49 EDT 2012

On Apr 23, 2012, at 10:38 PM, Gunnar Morling wrote:

> I was wondering whether there is any best practice for running single
> tests from the BV TCK.

Not sure about best practice, but one way is via the TestNG suite file which
gets extracted into the target/dependency directory of the tcp-runner module.
You can edit as you like using <packages> and <classes> nodes.

This is also the best way for running the TCK in the IDE. I added a new section on
the Validator wiki explaining how to setup things in Idea:

https://community.jboss.org/wiki/ContributingToHibernateValidator#Running_TCK_tests

I would expect Eclipse to work similar.

--Hardy