[hibernate-dev] Unit test failures using the new metamodel

Gail Badner gbadner at redhat.com
Fri Aug 3 17:35:08 EDT 2012

Now I'm seeing the following failures with the old metadata (using hibernate.test.new_metadata_mappings=false):
Test org.hibernate.test.annotations.interfaces.InterfacesTest FAILED
Test org.hibernate.test.annotations.lob.VersionedLobTest FAILED
Test org.hibernate.test.annotations.idmanytoone.alphabetical.AlphabeticalIdManyToOneTest FAILED

It looks like BaseAnnotationBindingTestCase is hard-coded to use the new metamodel, since it fails for the new metamodel, it still fails with hibernate.test.new_metadata_mappings=false.