[hibernate-dev] Sync master out to metamodel?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Wed Aug 22 15:27:54 EDT 2012

Ok, Strong this one I cannot get past:

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':hibernate-core:generateMainLoggingClasses'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

The compilation failures include all forms of not being able to find
classes.  Some of them are our classes:

/home/steve/projects/hibernate/4/hibernate-orm/hibernate-core/src/main/java/org/hibernate/engine/jdbc/internal/JdbcServicesImpl.java:190:
error: cannot find symbol
		private final SQLStateType sqlStateType;
		              ^
  symbol:   class SQLStateType
  location: class ExtractedDatabaseMetaDataImpl

Some of them straight-up JDK classes:

/home/steve/projects/hibernate/4/hibernate-orm/hibernate-core/src/main/java/org/hibernate/engine/jdbc/internal/JdbcServicesImpl.java:194:
error: cannot find symbol
		private final LinkedHashSet<TypeInfo> typeInfoSet;
		              ^
  symbol:   class LinkedHashSet
  location: class ExtractedDatabaseMetaDataImpl
/home/steve/projects/hibernate/4/hibernate-orm/hibernate-core/src/main/java/org/hibernate/engine/jdbc/internal/JdbcServicesImpl.java:204:
error: cannot find symbol
				Set<String> extraKeywords,
				^
  symbol:   class Set
  location: class ExtractedDatabaseMetaDataImpl

Something is seriously wrong here...