[hibernate-dev] 4.1.9.Final release on 12/12/12?

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 18:42:30 EST 2012

Hi Brett,

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 9:44 PM, Brett Meyer <brmeyer at redhat.com> wrote:
> We're still aiming to have the 4.1.9.Final release next Wed. (12/12/12).  Please let us know if there are any objections or reasons to hold off.

Any chance we could make progress on
https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/HHH-7829 before the release?

We also reported it in https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/HHH-7821 so
there are already 2 reports in the field.

It seems that Denis was able to build a test case to reproduce it.

I tried to take a look at it but I'm not very familiar with the ORM
code base and, AFAICS, you really need to know how it works to find
the right fix for this one.

I still have to work on understanding the other NPE we reported in
HHH-7821 but it would be great to fix this one before the release.

Any opinion about this?

Thanks.

--
Guillaume