[hibernate-dev] Using Hibernate 3.6.x with Infinispan 5.1.1 as a second level cache and alternatives...

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Mon Feb 6 22:48:07 EST 2012

Hi,

I have heard from some AS7 users over the past few months that are
interested in using Hibernate 3.6.x with Infinispan 5.1.x as the second
level cache.  Galder already mentioned that Hibernate 3.6.x is targeted
at Infinispan 4.x, so I understand part.

My question and reason for this email, is to see if there is any
interest in working with others that are experimenting with using
Infinispan 5.1.x with Hibernate 3.6.x.

As an alternative, would these users experience less friction, if they
packaged Infinispan 4.x directly with their application (adding
configuration/initialization code as needed).

Scott