[hibernate-dev] subselect mappings

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Feb 20 13:57:36 EST 2012

I find the second reason important. In some organizations, the idea of developers owning a schema especially on legacy database is harder than climbing the Himalaya bare foot.
Having access to the subselect views helps.

I also like it for completeness since we can override insert / update / delete statements.