[hibernate-dev] [HSEARCH] 4.1 CR1 release plan

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Mon Feb 27 08:34:28 EST 2012

Hi guys,

Today is the major day for code changes before tomorrow's release.

I think I will get HSEARCH-471 soft delete ready by tonight, I am working on the documentation side. I've decided to disable dirty checking when this feature is used. I still need feedback as per the pull request demand https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-search/pull/238. This is pre doc but I'd love feedback in case I need to adjust the code today.

By the way, do you have a better name for this feature? It's literally indexing action interception.

If you have feature that must be in 4.1 *now* is the time to let the pull requests flow.

We will be a bit late and do the release tomorrow morning.

Emmanuel