[hibernate-dev] Pull requests for JIRA issues related to NaturalIdLoadAccess

Eric Dalquist eric.dalquist at doit.wisc.edu
Wed Feb 29 22:25:17 EST 2012

It would be great if those could get merged since I can't use the
natural id features until they are fixed. Someone else reported two more
bugs in the new code:
https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/HHH-7112
https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/HHH-7113

I'm going to be on vacation until Sunday but I'll see if I can get both
of those addressed first thing on Monday unless someone else gets to
them first.

-Eric