[hibernate-dev] Minor issues/questions about Hibernate Core/ORM documentation

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Thu Jan 12 23:23:26 EST 2012

I took a quick look at and didn't see a likely branch.  You might look
in the output from "git reflog" (in your local personal Hibernate fork
folder) for "HHH-6906 - Clean up javadoc warnings".  I think that will
contain the changes, even if your fork no longer has the branch that
referenced it.

The "git reflog" output will look something like:

d0ce6e6 HEAD@{0}: rebase -i (finish): returning to refs/heads/cluster9
d0ce6e6 HEAD@{1}: rebase -i (pick): AS7-3229 add
defaultReadObject/WriteObject calls
10c2786 HEAD@{2}: rebase -i (pick): AS7-3279 upgrade to Hibernate
4.0.1.Final
ea02cae HEAD@{3}: rebase -i (pick): trace logging for xpc serialization
1fb5d2a HEAD@{4}: rebase -i (squash): xpc serialization test case
5bc81e8 HEAD@{5}: rebase -i (squash): updating HEAD
07c215a HEAD@{6}: checkout: moving from cluster9 to 07c215a
aab8f78 HEAD@{7}: checkout: moving from AS7-3279 to cluster9

Lets say that someone, my HEAD@{2} change was lost from master.  I could
"git merge 10c2786" to pull it back into my fork and then cherry pick it
from master.  I haven't actually tried this myself, I just read about
it.  Hope this helps.

Scott