[hibernate-dev] forced update

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Tue Jan 24 04:00:51 EST 2012

HI,

I did:

git rebase origin/4.0

and got

git rebase origin/4.0
First, rewinding head to replay your work on top of it...
Applying: HHH-6994 - Have EntityEntry fire notification to PersistenceContext on loadedState being updated
Applying: HHH-6974 - Add caching to new "load access" api for natural id loading
Applying: HHH-6974 - Add caching to new "load access" api for natural id loading
Applying: HHH-6974 - Add caching to new "load access" api for natural id loading
Applying: HHH-6974 - Add caching to new "load access" api for natural id loading
Applying: HHH-6656 - Document org.hibernate.service.classloading.spi.ClassLoaderService
Applying: HHH-6970 - Expand notion of "natural id mutability" to ternary value
Applying: HHH-6923 - Remove org.hibernate.service.instrumentation.spi.InstrumentationService
Applying: HHH-3910 - custom dirty flag tracking

It seems to me that these commits are currently missing on the current HEAD and should be pushed again. Right?

--Hardy