[hibernate-dev] forced pushes

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Tue Jan 24 20:53:28 EST 2012

Something else seems wrong.

I deleted my personal Hibernate fork from github and forked it again.

http://fpaste.org/f8eF/ is a transcript of the errors that I saw after
doing the following:

1.  git clone git at github.com:scottmarlow/hibernate-orm.git

2.  cd hibernate-orm

3.  git remote add upstream git://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-ogm.git

4.  git pull --rebase upstream master

I had the same error previous to deleting my Hibernate fork.