[hibernate-dev] how to get an EntityBinding by class name?

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Jul 6 10:24:39 EDT 2012

In Hibernate terminology it is a special form of HQL import name.
However, it has a special meaning as well in that
javax.persistence.metamodel.EntityType#getName should return this value,
whereas that is not true of any explicit import names (in Hibernate you
can give an entity any number of import names).

steve at hibernate.org
http://hibernate.org