[hibernate-dev] JPA 2.1 progress

Strong Liu stliu at hibernate.org
Tue Jul 17 06:00:40 EDT 2012

I don't see there is a general way to integrate xml override into jandex, I think it is a very domain specific issue. and the "override" has lots of different requirements, for example "metadata-complete"

org.hibernate.metamodel.internal.source.annotations.xml.mocker.IndexBuilder#mappingMetadataComplete

--
Strong Liu