[hibernate-dev] Fwd: Re: Proxies and typing

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Sun Jul 22 00:08:02 EDT 2012

Just to bring this back up one more time :)

I plan on going this route in Hibernate 5.  Specifically the part where
using @Proxy with proxyClass as an interface registers the entity under
that interface name rather than the under the class name.  This gives
us the ability to expose parameterized types on our APIs which is a big
win.  We can investigate different approaches for annotating interfaces
as we have time.

steve at hibernate.org
http://hibernate.org