[hibernate-dev] Problem with Infinispan 5.1.5 with Hibernate version 3.6.10.

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Jul 27 12:04:13 EDT 2012

I really dislike Thunderbird sometimes...

Sorry recently its been seemingly randomly deciding to send my emails
from different "profiles".  Which is very annoying when it decides to
send it as accounts that do not have access to post to lists I am
responding to!  Ugh.

Anyway, here is the response from my "proper" account...