[hibernate-dev] Fwd: Re: schema export question

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Jul 27 12:05:49 EDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Steve Ebersole" <steven.ebersole at gmail.com>
Date: Jul 27, 2012 7:25 AM
Subject: Re: [hibernate-dev] schema export question
To: "Hardy Ferentschik" <hardy at hibernate.org>

This is all changing as we had discussed the other day.  If for now you
want to change Exporter to be public for what you need, go for it.  However
as for setter keep in mind there are actually multiple export ers in play.
We can discuss the state of the changes so far locally on my machine if you
want.  But I don't understand why you need to supply new exporter.  Why
aren't you just changing the "relational model" (adding check constraints,
etc) for the exports to pick up?

And no, that should be using System.out.  Its output it sent to stdout
specifically for purposes of command line piping/redirection.