[hibernate-dev] Problem with Infinispan 5.1.5 with Hibernate version 3.6.10.

thomas fuller thomas.fuller at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 13:39:55 EDT 2012

Hi Sanne,

It's not so simple otherwise I would.

I wrote a plugin for the Grails framework, to allow developers to use
Infinispan in their Grails applications. The trouble is Grails ships with
Hibernate version 3.6.10 and I have moved the plugin to version 5.1.0 of
Infinispan. Now I could roll back to an earlier version of Infinispan such
that the two frameworks play nicely with each other, wait for Grails to
upgrade to version 4, or write the bridge myself (I may take this approach
if it doesn't require a significant investment of my time).

Tom