[hibernate-dev] Problem with Infinispan 5.1.5 with Hibernate version 3.6.10.

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Jul 27 18:58:30 EDT 2012

Hi Tphomaz,

We could talk about integrating it into the 3.6 branch via pull
request.  Either way you need to start with a fork and work from there.
And even if we don't integrate it back into Hibernate 3.6 branch (thats
a dead development branch) you still have a way to make it available.
You have to understand that even if it gets integrated back into our 3.6
branch there still will not be any more 3.6 releases.   In fact we said
that after both 3.6.8 and 3.6.9 but in both cases did special releases
for Grails.  There really will not be any more this time.