[hibernate-dev] Metamodel tests

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Jul 27 22:27:13 EDT 2012

Not sure if the expectation at this point is that all tests on the
metamodel branch pass when hibernate.test.new_metadata_mappings is set
to true or not.  That was supposed to be the idea with the new
@FailureExpectedWithNewMetamodel annotation which I see is in place now.
  But I am still seeing failures.  Yes I have local changes here, but
there is no way my changes can be causing these:

Test
org.hibernate.metamodel.internal.source.annotations.entity.TableNameTest
FAILED
Test
org.hibernate.metamodel.internal.source.annotations.entity.AccessBindingTest
FAILED
Test
org.hibernate.metamodel.internal.source.annotations.entity.InheritanceBindingTest
FAILED

The failures in all cases is from attempt to bind the discriminator from
annotations.  As far as I can tell the cause is that annotation sources
are returning empty string for that column name rather than null.

But either way, nothing to do with my changes.  So I am going to go
ahead and push my changes

steve at hibernate.org
http://hibernate.org