[hibernate-dev] Metamodel tests

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Sun Jul 29 16:47:06 EDT 2012

My guess is that most likely nothing here really changed.  We had slews
of test failures that tbh hid lots of problems.

Nonetheless, returning null instead of empty string is the convention we
decided on in Austin.  It just does not make sense to keep doing that
isEmpty() style checks higher and higher.  The point of source is to
normalize stuff like this to a common playing field.

steve at hibernate.org
http://hibernate.org