[hibernate-dev] About Buildhive, cloudbees?

Gunnar Morling gunnar at hibernate.org
Fri Jun 1 12:35:57 EDT 2012

Hi Sanne,

I was (positively) surprised to get mails for builds of a HV feature
branch, so that's definitely a plus.

Do you know whether that only works for branches in the master
repository (we're having this in HV currently for the first time I
think) or also for branches in (possibly selected) forked repos? If
the latter is the case, I think such builds would provide added value
for HV. Of course I don't how expensive that is (in terms of money and
maintenance efforts).

--Gunnar