[hibernate-dev] Problem with Properties of Embeddable Classes and Type Registry

Chris Pheby chris at jadira.co.uk
Mon Jun 4 12:17:44 EDT 2012

Hi,

Would it be possible to apply the pull request https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/pull/335 mentioned previously?

Thanks Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Pheby
Sent: 10 May 2012 10:29
To: 'Steve Ebersole'
Cc: hibernate-dev at lists.jboss.org
Subject: RE: [hibernate-dev] Problem with Properties of Embeddable Classes and Type Registry

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply. I decided to dig deeper and find the fix.

The problem is that the type is being cached inside the Component class.

I created the Jira issue at https://hibernate.onjira.com/browse/HHH-7310
I also created a pull request for a test and the fix at https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/pull/335

Regards Chris