[hibernate-dev] master->metamodel and matrix/test consolidation

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Wed Jun 13 06:33:56 EDT 2012

On Jun 13, 2012, at 9:43 AM, Strong Liu wrote:

> are the master and metamodel supposed to be synced?

Yes, but not automatically. The plan is to sync them regularly, but I don't think we have determined yet  how
often.

AFAICS this method got introduced by commit https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/commit/1f78c9685ef8ecf188d3adedc99015e6c0c5fa8d
which happened after the last sync of metamodel w/ master (see https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/network). So no surprise there

> org.hibernate.internal.SessionFactoryImpl#determineCurrentTenantIdentifierResolver

This method got removed on the metamodel branch by commit https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/commit/fa2de2351ab54daaf50d04f54a0caa81aff907a2#diff-4
For this reason it is of course not available after the merge either.

So seems all is in order :-)

--Hardy