[hibernate-dev] Hibernate.next version and AS 7.2 community release...

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Tue Jun 26 12:29:04 EDT 2012

On Jun 26, 2012, at 6:19 PM, Sanne Grinovero wrote:

> an optimization we have been discussing but had still no time to
> implement is to update hibernate-commons-annotations to use Jandex.

+1 for Jandex. However, I don't think it is worth to trying to use it with the old configuration code.
The new metamodel will use jandex and I rather see that we get this work complete instead of
making major changes to the existing annotation processing. That's kind of doing twice the work.

-1 for updating hibernate-commons-annotations. I think we should get rid of it.

--Hardy