[hibernate-dev] Infinispan tests

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Thu Mar 8 08:02:20 EST 2012

I saw a file show up in one of them during the runs.  It was deleted
afterwards.  As to whether or not they show up ever again if I manually
delete them... dunno.  But I'd also like to know the who/why/whats
about them as well...

11 minutes is less then what I saw.  This is not a "quick turnaround"
and to be honest its the sole reason I do not full tests (as in running
tests across all modules) before every checkin.  We need to think of
ways to minimize this time.  As I understand it, the time issue it is a
lot of wait statements related to setting up clusters for clustered
testing support.  What if we moved clustering-related tests somewhere
where they arent run every test run?  Maybe to intgTest?  Or to another
git repo?  As I understand it the waits were introduced to try to
minimize the random test failures.

Sanne, yes its about moving to a non-Final release of a dependency
during a point release.