[hibernate-dev] Infinispan tests

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Fri Mar 9 04:44:16 EST 2012

My build, including running tests, took:

Total time: 2 mins 53.136 secs

So, I'd say it's some env issue, maybe UDP traffic generated by the cluster tests getting stuck somewhere?

Btw, I did improve the speed of these tests hugely a few months ago by switching to an in-memory discovery protocol (TEST_PING) that had worked pretty well in Infinispan.