[hibernate-dev] zanata

Strong Liu stliu at hibernate.org
Mon Mar 12 04:24:47 EDT 2012

Hi there

I had a chat with James last week about using zanata for hibernate translation ( James and Sean are cc'd, they are both zanata developers, in case I got something wrong).

 zanata server has a "merge" function, with each local change, we need manually upload pot and po again to get it merged with the po in zanata server.
we'd need to do this before release process start (before tag)

it would be great if zanata server could monitor git repo and merge changes automatically

Best Regards,

Strong Liu <stliu at hibernate.org>
http://about.me/stliu/bio