[hibernate-dev] Releasing another CR for Search?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Mon Mar 12 06:44:28 EDT 2012

There was a plan to release Hibernate Search 4.1.0.Final today, but
we've been thinking to slip it as it's currently unclear if we should
upgrade to Hibernate ORM 4.1.x or stay with the current 4.0.x, as
that's what the current version of AS 7.1.1.Final is using: there is a
change in ORM which makes it hard for Search to support both 4.1.x and
4.0.x.

So the Final won't happen today. Shall we release another CR ? I think
we need a release, and there are still quite some changes in it so a
CR would be healthy.