[hibernate-dev] zanata

Hardy Ferentschik hardy at hibernate.org
Mon Mar 12 13:02:40 EDT 2012

Hi,

you would pull the translation form the zanata server and add the po/pot files to the git repo and commit.

Have a look at:

* https://community.jboss.org/wiki/HibernateSearchDocumentationTranslations
* https://community.jboss.org/thread/172483
* https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-validator/blob/master/hibernate-validator-documentation/zanata.sh

Once you have the documentation ready you push the po/pot file to the server and get them translated.
Once you are happy with the translation you pull the translations back into your local checkout and add it to your
git repo. Check the push, pull and draft commands in the script zanata.sh

--Hardy