[hibernate-dev] OGM-123 Support MongoDB as datastore - Unit tests

Guillaume SCHEIBEL guillaume.scheibel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:39:13 EDT 2012

Hello,

About unit tests during the development phase on OGM-mongodb, I'm wondering
what is the best way.
Actually, I've developped some specific tests (CRUD mainly) because I was
not aware of the existing test suite. So my question is: should I remove
all my tests and just use core test or should I let them to test specific
points (like @Embdedded into @Embedded) ?

And am I wrong if I say that to launch the core test suite I just have to
add a simple hibernate.properties into src/test/resources/ of the mongodb
module and launch maven with the test goal ?

Thanks
Guillaume