[hibernate-dev] [JPAModelgen] MixedConfigurationTest failing

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 06:18:24 EDT 2012

Hi Hardy,

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 9:35 AM, Hardy Ferentschik <hardy at hibernate.org> wrote:
> first off, thanks for your pull requests for Modelgen. I applied both :-)

Thanks.

> I did not realize that the issue you are describing here is still in issue. Are you reproduce
> this problem with the current master? I don't have any test failures against master.

Yes, this problem has nothing to do with my previous patches. I found
it surprising to have test failures on master just after a release so
I preferred having a discussion on the list before creating a bug.

I run it several times on a fresh master without my patches and I just
did it one more time with a fresh clone from this morning.

> What is your environment? JDK and maven version. Here is mine:

gsmet at gsmet:/tmp/hibernate-metamodelgen$ mvn -v
Apache Maven 3.0.3 (r1075438; 2011-02-28 18:31:09+0100)
Maven home: /opt/apache-maven-3.0.3
Java version: 1.6.0_31, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java home: /opt/jdk1.6.0_31/jre
Default locale: fr_FR, platform encoding: UTF-8
OS name: "linux", version: "2.6.38-13-generic-pae", arch: "i386", family: "unix"

That said, I don't think it has anything to do with the environment.
I'm not sure you've seen my preliminary patch as I don't see it in any
archives so I suppose the list is filtering the attachments.

I posted it here: https://share.openwide.fr/share/zone/gsmet/367583861 .

I really think there's something here that should be fixed.

But I don't understand why you don't see any error as, in my case, the
generated class for ZeroCoordinates doesn't compile at all due to a
missing import.

--
Guillaume