[hibernate-dev] [JPAModelgen] MixedConfigurationTest failing

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 06:29:03 EDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 11:22 AM, Hardy Ferentschik <hardy at hibernate.org> wrote:
> Thanks. I got the patch now. I have indeed not seen it before.
> I need to have a closer look though, because as I said, I don't see
> this test failure. As you suspect,  I would not intentionally keep a failing test on master ;-)

I'm pretty sure it's easy to write a test which demonstrates the
problem. If you have an XML entity which defines attributes, you have
the same entity with an annotation and thus the attributes are merged
into the new annotated entity, the resulting metamodel class can't
compile because the imports aren't added to the annotated entity but
to the XML one.

That said, can you send me offlist your ZeroCoordinates_ file
generated by the test? I'm quite curious to see it.