[hibernate-dev] Releasing another CR for Search?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Wed Mar 14 07:34:32 EDT 2012

Ideally I wanted HSEARCH-499, but after a drive failure over the
weekend I'm still unable to stress test any fix. So *maybe* I can have
a proposal for it in 2 days.

We could go ahead without it, we have enough changes already?

HSEARCH-1054 would be needed, so that I can update other projects in
two steps.. updating pull request now.

Sanne