[hibernate-dev] [infinispan-dev] [jboss-as7-dev] AS7-4007 missing Infinispan dependency for clustered JPA second level cache

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Wed Mar 14 14:52:09 EDT 2012

On 03/14/2012 02:13 PM, Manik Surtani wrote:

> On 6 Mar 2012, at 14:45, Scott Marlow wrote:
>

>>> - Medium term:
>>> Have a way to pass in marshalling configurations per cache manager and per-cache (or an abstraction of it), which allows the right class resolver to be passed in. (***)
>>> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-1367
>>
>> ISPN-1367 is targeted to Infinispan 5.2, any idea of the target release
>> date for that?  I'm curious as to which AS release it might align with.
>
> Definitely post EAP 6.

The ISPN-1367 jira changed a bit since I asked this question.  A few
days ago, Galder said that he was working on addressing ISPN-1367 for AS
7.1.2 (so we can specify the AS7 ModularClassResolver as a global
configuration setting passed into Infinispan).

I probably asked the wrong question above (I don't really want to bring
5.2 into As 7.1.2).  Can we fix ISPN-1367 in a 5.1.x.FINAL build, that
could be brought into AS 7.1.2?