[hibernate-dev] JtaPlaform classes as internal?

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Fri Mar 16 10:54:23 EDT 2012

Yes, but I wonder if we could squash down what we require to what
http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/5/api/javax/transaction/TransactionSynchronizationRegistry.html
offers.

We aren't the only persistence provider still using the Transaction
Manager directly either.  I still like my original proposal to introduce
a standard way of accessing the TM but if we truly could avoid using the
TM (when running with a EE server), that might be worth attempting.