[hibernate-dev] [HV] Release plan for a version compatible with Bean Validation 1.1.0.Alpha1

Gunnar Morling gunnar.morling at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 16 12:37:39 EDT 2012

Am 16.03.2012 15:08 schrieb "Emmanuel Bernard" <emmanuel at hibernate.org>:

> On 16 mars 2012, at 14:17, Hardy Ferentschik wrote:
>
> > We can also try to get a HV 4.3 out asap just focusing on what's really
required. Once it is out we start with HV 5 directly.

> I'm for that option personally.

+1

That's also my preference. Let's get out a strictly backwards-compatible HV
4.3 asap, and then proceed with HV 5 as first release based on BV 1.1. I'm
not sure though, whether we'll have a first Alpha ready within one month,
given that we have to finalize 4.3 before.

--Gunnar