[hibernate-dev] byteman

Strong Liu stliu at hibernate.org
Tue Mar 20 01:15:11 EDT 2012

fixed https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-orm/commit/749f7c1eb5206ab456db08bb901befa39ac5c11e

and I'm seeing two test failures, probably caused by HHH-7020 / HHH-7090

:hibernate-core:testTest org.hibernate.test.connections.CurrentSessionConnectionTest FAILED
Test org.hibernate.test.connections.AggressiveReleaseTest FAILED
481 tests completed, 2 failures

Best Regards,

Strong Liu <stliu at hibernate.org>
http://about.me/stliu/bio