[hibernate-dev] [OGM] mongodb branch is dead, long live MongoDb in master

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed May 2 07:31:41 EDT 2012

After many weeks of work we finally have integrated the work done by Guillaume, Alan and Oliver back to master.

To run the mongodb module, make sure to activate the mongodb profile

    mvn clean install -Pmongodb

If like me you have installed MongoDB in a different host / port, you can use the following environment variables

    export MONGODB_HOST=mongodb-machine
    export MONGODB_PORT=1234
    mvn clean install -Pmongodb

Many thanks guys. Not everything is done and polished (I have left OGM-132 and OGM-147 opened for that) but that will simplify a lot future works.

Emmanuel