[hibernate-dev] Jenkins Jobs

Strong Liu stliu at hibernate.org
Fri May 4 09:53:13 EDT 2012

On May 4, 2012, at 7:33 PM, Steve Ebersole wrote:

> Touche ;)
>
> Ok I'll just chaulk it up to that then.
>
> Overall do you think that is an issue with Jenkins? Or with the JBoss setup?

not sure, but we may improve this.

the slaves used by Jenkins can be labeled, and all hibernate jobs are tight  to be only run on "hibernate" label slaves.
so, we can label more slaves, but I doubt if it would help a lot, since there are just too many jobs running on the Jenkins, and the hardware …. ,
 see the quoted mail from QA (I asked them this before)

{quote}
Also there is a current rush for executors and everyone is complaining as you see in forwarded mail below,so not sure if that too will improve the situation :-)
{quote}