[hibernate-dev] problem in select specified fields

gayan sukumal wiharagoda gayanwiharagoda at gmail.com
Mon May 7 21:47:43 EDT 2012

Hi,
I am new to hibanate,Stuts and Tile. Now I want  to get selected
specified columns. I have mention the code below. It is not working.

List<SelelctItemList> list = new ArrayList<SelelctItemList>();
Query query = (Query) session.createQuery("select
s.item_id,s.name,s.unit_price_sel,s.unit_price_buy,su.quantity
from service_uses as su INNER JOIN stocks as s ON     su.item_id=s.item_id
where service_id="+ serviceId);
list = ((org.hibernate.Query) query).list();

cheers,
Gayan