[hibernate-dev] ORM 4.1.3 release announcement?

Guillaume Smet guillaume.smet at gmail.com
Thu May 10 02:55:23 EDT 2012

Hi,

While 4.1.3 was released some time ago, I haven't seen any
announcement for that on either the Hibernate website or the list.

Is there a reason for that? It contains very valuable bugfixes
(especially on the NaturalId front) that might be of interest for a
lot of users, which are not as JIRA addicted as I am.

I thought it might be an overlook. Feel free to ignore this message if
you have better things to do :).

Btw, thanks for this release which fixes all the problems we had with
the new NaturalId API/cache on our project.

--
Guillaume