[hibernate-dev] Memory consumption

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Sun May 13 05:26:06 EDT 2012

Btw for sure simpleValue should use an arrayList initialized to 1 by default as it's the most common case.
We might even consider that an array would be better as the final holder even though there are no agreement in the team yet on the pro/con of arrays vs collections wrt ease of use, speed and memory consumption.