[hibernate-dev] JPA 2.1

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri May 25 12:26:38 EDT 2012

I spent yesterday getting the JPA API project set up for version 2.1 and
bringing the code up-to-date up through the latest draft (Draft 6).
Feel free to peruse the code and point out anything I might have missed
: https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-jpa-api

As a side note, that hibernate-jpa-api project is the first time ever I
have been successful at using IntelliJ's built in "import Gradle
project".  I used IntelliJ 11.1.2 and Gradle 1.0-milestone-8a.  Seems
like that is finally moving in a good direction based on my experiences,
which is great!

steve at hibernate.org
http://hibernate.org