[hibernate-dev] Documentation on OGM + JBoss AS

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Wed Nov 14 12:01:18 EST 2012

1. is the one that must be solved because if the integrator is not seen
then many other things won't work in Hibernate OGM, we heavily
reconfigure components.

2. is not a real problem, it's just that the configuration logic would
need to be a bit different but AFAIR that was not trivial to do.
I'm happy with the placeholder

Is there a way for Hibernate OGM to detect that the integrator has not
been seen so that we can raise a clearer exception? I don't think so but
we can open a JIRA to investigate further.